This is version 1.2 of Mayando
, a full-featured ASP.NET MVC
photo blogging application that you can use to showcase your photos online.
What's new in this version?
- Dates on photos are now hyperlinks to other photos taken or published on the same date.
- The Flickr photo provider no longer synchronizes machine tags (because they are not intended to be displayed).
- You can now configure the photo provider to synchronize automatically at regular intervals (e.g. every 60 minutes).
- You can also use a command-line client application (or if you're a developer, a client API) to remotely trigger a photo provider synchronization through the use of a new Service API.
- You can now filter the event log by severity.
- Mayando is now compatible with ASP.NET "medium trust" hosting providers.
- You can now disable distributed transactions (in the AppSettings.config file) if your hosting provider does not allow them. Note that this can cause data loss and/or corruption so only change this if you accept the risks associated with disabling transactions.